New Neighbors offers a wide range activities for all members
Find friends who share your interests!
- Daytime Activities – Our largest number of activity groups meet during daytime hours on weekdays.
- Evening/Weekend Activities – For those who work during the day, have small children at home or just want to spend an evening with girlfriends.
- Couples Activities — For couples during evenings and weekends. A great chance for husbands or significant others to meet new folks in the community.
- All activity groups are led by members. Information about each group is provided in the monthly newsletter and in emails from the group leader.
- All New Neighbors activity groups are open to all members in good standing with the organization, as long as there is room to accommodate the numbers.
- If an existing group grows too large, a waiting list will be started. Another similar group may be formed to accommodate members who want to participate.
- New groups may be started upon request whenever members are interested in a new activity. We are always open to new ideas and will help members get new groups started.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com.